Sold By Keryn Fox
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Searching for an incredible home with architectural character, light filled rooms and space for the whole family to grow?
How about generous bedrooms, incredible spacious gourmet kitchen and an outdoor entertainers' haven that will ensure every big event can be hosted at your place?
Needing a spot to park your caravan, store your boat, garage your jet skis and work on your car?
Looking for a block that can accommodate dual occupancy and granny potential STCA?
How about wanting the space to create your dream pool & landscaped backyard oasis?
And lastly Want Christmas this year to be in your new home?
This stunning property ticks ALL the boxes including being situated in the highly sort after location of East Bateau Bay and conveniently only minutes walk to local beaches, shops & primary school.
This home is all about lifestyle, enjoying everything The Central Coast has to offer right at your door step yet still centrally located to both Sydney and Newcastle.
What you can expect:
- Completely renovated throughout
- 4 great sized bedrooms, all with built-ins & ceiling fans, master with en-suite
- Attic storage room off master bedroom
- North-facing sun deck situated upstairs with valley views
- Great size gourmet kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar and overlooking outdoor entertainment area
- Open-plan living and dining area with pitched ceilings, an abundance of natural light, ceiling fan, down lights & leads out onto the outdoor decking area
- Polished Cypress Pine timber floorboards throughout
- 3500Lt Rain Water tank
- Tandem drive-through carport with clearance height of 2500mm ideal for Caravans / Boats / 4WD's
- Workshop & Garage at rear of property
- Under-house lockup storage area
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.