Sold By Christian Purdue
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Benefiting from a north facing aspect you will enjoy the quiet and relaxing surroundings on your sandstone tiled entertainment decking with easy care landscaped gardens in the private courtyard giving you a home for all seasons. Upon entry to this stunningly presented townhouse is the open plan living and dining, the interior design is sure to impress.
The first floor offers three double sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with ensuite, main bathroom has it all including double vanity, study/4th bedroom large enough for a home office, guest room for overnight stays, even add a day bed for the ultimate relaxation.
Other features of this boutique townhouse are;
- Kitchen with new caesarstone benchtops and splashbacks, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Air-conditioned comfort in open plan living and master bedroom.
- Internal laundry with third toilet.
- Double garage with automatic door and internal access.
- New plantation shutters throughout the home.
- Freshly painted, new floor coverings and light fittings.
- Water Tanks.
The positioning is very central located metres from Cresthaven Shopping Centre and public transport, minutes' drive to pristine beaches, Shelly Beach Golf Club, cafes and restaurants, primary and secondary schools.
Dare to dream; Inspect today to own!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.