Sold by Keryn Fox
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful light filled property will please all those searching for the perfect home.
The house itself has been designed with space in mind, featuring high ceilings, generous floor to ceiling windows, multiple living areas, great size kitchen & huge double garage with internal access.
All bedrooms ensure peace and quiet being located at the rear of the house and each has built-in robes, the master having a walk-in & en-suite.
Stepping out into the backyard you will instantly feel transported into a secret garden. Enjoy the fully fenced and very private yard, complete with established gardens and plenty of room to tailor to your family needs.
Situated on an elevated 556sqm block in the leafy suburb of Berkeley Vale, this centrally located address is all about lifestyle.
Relish in the fact that you are only minutes out to the M1, local primary and high schools, shopping, beaches, lakefront and all that our stunning Central Coast has to offer.
What else you an expect:
- Mains Gas supplied to the property and connected for heating and cooking
- NBN connected
- Split system air-conditioner
- Rain water tanks
- CrimSafe Screen doors
- Dishwasher with ample storage in the kitchen
- East facing
- Automatic roller door to garage
- Unique fully fenced cat enclosure
- Fully fenced backyard with Garden shed
- District views
- 2 hot water systems (1x for main house usage 1x for kitchen)
- Bus stop and route on the street
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans In Master
- NBN Connected
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.