Sold by Keryn Fox
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fantastic opportunity lies for buyers searching for the perfect family home, plenty of potential to add your mark and situated in a great location.
Open plan kitchen & living spaces ensures your family have plenty of room to spread out and relax however the floor plan lends itself to being adapted and possibly expanded (STCA) if necessary for your individual needs
Stepping out in your backyard and complete with a built-in BBQ, the large covered timber decking is an all-round great entertaining haven and a must have for any coast lifestyle. Finished off with a fully fenced, kid friendly yard, and established low maintenance gardens, this space will quickly become a family favourite.
This much loved property sits in the ever growing leafy suburb of Berkeley Vale and ticks so many boxes while offering so much versatility. Ideal for growing families, investors, first home buyers. The list is endless!
What you can expect:
- Walk-in robe, en-suite & private balcony to master bedroom
- Additional study or parents retreat
- Additional office space
- Fantastic man-cave set up complete with bar
- 3 x Water tanks fitted with pumps (approx 9000 lts)
- Mains Gas to the property
- NBN connected
- Ample off street parking, including space for a Caravan / Boat / Trailer
- Drive through double garage
- Remote entry to garage
- Polished timber floor boards
- Private 550sq block
- Easy commute to M1, Newcastle, local schools, shopping & local beaches
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.